Hack review / subscription

Hello its me again raming 17, I bought your cheat for 7 days and it works out great, ESP(players, items etc.) 10/10, murder mode 10/10, very easy to use and fast to inject !! I still would like to cancle my subscription I did for 7 days and buy it on another device for 30days. My question is now: How can i cancle my subscription because when I click on the link on my e-mail I get directed to this page but nothinf further related to my subscription. Could you help me please or cancle the subscription please ?

Respectfully raming17

9 minutes ago, raming17 said:

Hello its me again raming 17, I bought your cheat for 7 days and it works out great, ESP(players, items etc.) 10/10, murder mode 10/10, very easy to use and fast to inject !! I still would like to cancle my subscription I did for 7 days and buy it on another device for 30days. My question is now: How can i cancle my subscription because when I click on the link on my e-mail I get directed to this page but nothinf further related to my subscription. Could you help me please or cancle the subscription please ?

Respectfully raming17

I will change your subscription to 30 days, nothing needs to be canceled. And thanks for review.

5yHLAq4.png.fe12599556207371833ed1c2a93e24d5.png