The Review of All Reviews (EFT Review)

Okay, let me preface this post with this:

I've been cheating for over a decade now. Almost every single game I get the chance to cheat in, I take it. With that being said, Tarkov was no exception.

I have tried many many EFT clients before this one and all of them either made me blue screen all the time, or they just werent good cheats to rely on. Now the HM cheat, I HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME ACCOUNT, RAGING FOR OVER TWO YEARS NOW. Let me rephrase that, TWO YEARS. Still, no ban, my K/D ratio has always stayed above 20. Now, for new guys, I do not recommend this. I think my account has gotten to the point where they look at me as a streamer or something because let me tell you, I know I've been reported hundreds of times, still, no ban. I have honestly no clue why, in any other game I would've been banned. But lets just say this, if you are looking for a solid ass Tarkov cheat with almost little to no downtime, you've came to the right place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1