Escape from Tarkov - New Player Review After 3 Months

Ciel

• Features: 7/10
  • Security:  10/10
  • Design: 9/10
  • Enjoyment: 10/10
  • Final Score: 9/10

I purchased hackmachine for Tarkov when I first purchased the game about 3 months ago. I have reached the end of my current subscription with zero bans. I aimlocked almost every single kill and used it to farm massive amounts of currency. When it comes to security, there are no flaws. I am also a user of the R6 cheat and I have had the same experience.

When it comes to features, this cheat has almost everything you could ask for. The aim bot, infinite stamina, and no sway will provide a fun and eventful experience. The only thing hack machine is missing, that I have seen from other providers, is the ability to have a custom filter. This would be extremely helpful because you will notice very quickly how your screen can become flooded with loot indicators even with higher filtering. There is also sometimes a longer than usual wait for prices to be updated but once you learn the game you will be able to maintain a mental note of the prices.

The design is the same as the R6 product and there are no glaring problems there. This comes down to personal preference.

Overall, I have found the experience to have been worth the money. I was able to farm a few hundred mil and complete almost all of the task needed for Kappa within a month of wipe. I will be renewing my subscription later in the wipe and I would recommend this cheat to anyone who is considering it.

Edited by Ciel
Title
  • Like 1
  • Up Vote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Ciel changed the title to Escape from Tarkov - New Player Review After 3 Months
On 1/29/2022 at 9:25 AM, Mr_Blonde said:

What are the best methods you've been using to farm currency? 

When I am solo, I farm lighthouse. It has provided the highest hourly payout for me personally. (Make sure you have the key set)

When I'm playing with friends, we farm labs. I was fortunate enough to get the entire key set early. It easy to clear the map if you have a group and you can loot the entire map uncontested.

It comes down to making quick runs. If you can get your runs on any map to around 10 minutes getting everything valuable on the map you can make like 70+ mil a day no problem depending on your daily playtime.

Edited by Ciel
On 1/29/2022 at 10:25 AM, Mr_Blonde said:

What are the best methods you've been using to farm currency? 

you can farm currency on any map pretty much. lab is the king pin with high value loot than you have lighthouse farming rouge usec raiders plus multiple loot on water treatment plant.. the rest falls off on other maps. at the moment i have been raiding on shoreline because it's underrated as everyone likes to spam lighthouse custom and labs to farm currency faster. i can still make 1.5 mil to 4 mill in shoreline and come out heavy.  you can try shoreline that's if you want to.