Escape from Tarkov - Review

I bought the Escape from Tarkov cheese yesterday and after a full day of playing it, all I can say is wow. Runs extremely smooth to start with and had some really good options when it comes to item prices and distances to items/players. 

10/10 - The ESP is fantastic and hasn’t failed on me yet, after almost 12 hours of gameplay.

7/10 - The aimbot is a little ropey. If you’re moving or the enemy is moving, it struggles a little. While the same at long distances, however with the no recoil and no sway options. It’s pretty impossible to miss anyways!

9/10 - Customer Service is fantastic, I had an issue with certain raids the cheese not loading and I would just be standard again. All it took was a 2 minutes and everything was all sorted.

Only thing rating this down is the fact that this issue was never noted beforehand as something I needed to do, so that is my only recommendation.

All in all, a fantastic cheese and I will definitely be renewing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1