Escape From Tarkov Info

Hey guys,

I have been around a few communities but I have never found one like this. This is a large community based around a smaller amount of games. I have found communities that are based on 20-30 games but I like how this one is looking so far.

I was looking through reviews but I couldn't find many about in game bans. I was wondering how many people have experienced bans? Have people survived multiple wipes, or is it even if they stop cheating they will receive a ban at some point? Also, what are the best ways to transfer loot and can friends get banned for being my accomplice? Also, back on bans. Should I look into a spoofer for first time cheating on EFT? I am not looking to get HWID banned right away.

Finally, most things were answered in the review that applied to any questions I would have had relating to the cheat itself; so the only other thing I can ask is for any tips from past users. What are some things you wish you knew when using for the first time, or the best maps to go on? ect.

1 hour ago, liamkeats said:

I was wondering how many people have experienced bans?

Some had manual bans but most surviced miltiple wipes. Cheat itself is undetected about 1 year.

Also, what are the best ways to transfer loot and can friends get banned for being my accomplice?

Idk about that.

Should I look into a spoofer for first time cheating on EFT? I am not looking to get HWID banned right away.

HWID spoofers are often detected, its better to do raid0 and you will never be HWID banned.

• Like 4

5yHLAq4.png.fe12599556207371833ed1c2a93e24d5.png

6 hours ago, Admin said:

Some had manual bans but most surviced miltiple wipes. Cheat itself is undetected about 1 year.

Idk about that.

HWID spoofers are often detected, its better to do raid0 and you will never be HWID banned.

I really appreciate the help. I have done raid0 in the past but the dev exit scammed and it is no longer supported. Do you have any suggestions?

Advice? Don't rage hack, and at least try to be subtle about it. You wont get scammed with HM but using cheats is always a gamble - don't risk what you're not prepared to lose.