EFT REVIEW

SolarBeamzs

How do i start, Well first of all i got recommended by a friend that currently uses this.at first i was skeptical about using it, because i know alot of services out there say "undetected" but get instabanned after a raid or 2. i have paid the week subscription just to try it out to see if i was going to like it or not. after a few days, i can totally say that this software is amazing to use and very understandable to use. everything is pretty much self-explanatory. if i have to rate this out of 5 stars, i can be honest and say that this product its actually like 5/5 stars. the infinite stamina is honestly a life saver.i hope to enjoy using the product again in the near future and stay undetected. definitely recommend this to all casual gamers who struggle to do their quests and finding good loot!. cheers to everyone in this community and the hard working developer.

• Thanks 1