Kinda sketchy

these hacks for tarkov look nice an all and dont get me wrong about your guys good rep but to have my government id on record with a photo of my face just to make sure im not a bot is definitely a huge red flag ngl, i dont want my identify to get stolen or some stuff  by people i cant trust not to mention i haven't seen any reliable proof of these hacks working

Edited by cameronol
40 minutes ago, cameronol said:

these hacks for tarkov look nice an all and dont get me wrong about your guys good rep but to have my government id on record with a photo of my face just to make sure im not a bot is definitely a huge red flag ngl, i dont want my identify to get stolen or some stuff  by people i cant trust not to mention i haven't seen any reliable proof of these hacks working

I completely get where your coming from and I agree but this is normal.

Any REPUTABLE provider will require verification. This is for a lot of different reasons. 

I can promise that your info is not made public. I have been through probably 10-20 different verifications in all my years of using cheats/hacks. I have NEVER had a problem. HackMachine is a reputable provider. Their products are worth the extra step. It keeps out the people who only wish to do harm.

I am not a mod here, I am not staff at all. I am just a normal customer and I promise you that its safe. 

If you PM me, I will gladly do a discord call or whatever. If that will make you feel better actually talking to someone who has been through it.

Edited by Glametrix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I second Glametrix this type of thing is very normal for good and reputable providers. I've applied to plenty of Providers with ID verification and to this day they stay UD with great security for their own product. If you go with a provider without this kind of verification you're probably not gonna have the same UD time, and a lot of those providers are much more sketchy than you would expect even if they don't require ID.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 2:46 AM, cameronol said:

What I did and you could do as well is making a watermark close to the info they need or diagonal through the info. so if you are afraid if identity theft(which is good concern)   you know they can never use it for official things