Skids come and Skids go By: Papa Tractor

WilliamHearth

Slimmy jimmy jum AKA Papa Tractor, yeah yeah. Grinding on siege, earning them credits, so I can buy Maestro. Downloading them tunes and burning CD's again, so me and my cuz can jam on the way to fix the plumbing. Turnin wrenches nuts and bolts too, fixing them leaks and stopping the goo. Skids come and skids go, but they will never be a real Tractor Bro. Late as hell, need to fix my 2 hours of sleep, I guess ill hop on and play some custom games on Halo 3. Call up the boys on discord just to see, Bongos bought an account worth three fifty. Broke as he can be, Bongos shouldn't spend all of his money. Skids come and skids go, but they will never be a real Tractor Bro. Close to victory as the games end is near, what am I not surprised to hear "SLIM come do the dishes!". Well as you know skids come and skids go, but they will never be a real Tractor Bro.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1