Referral program

You can invite somebody using your referral link in your profile settings. If invited user gets verfied and buys subscription you will earn 10% of his first purchase and 3% of all his renewals  to your account balance which can be used for your next purchases/renewals. For example, if invited user buys subscription for 70 USD, you will get 7 USD to your account balance. Earn commision can be changed in the future.

You will also recieve notification at your E-Mail:
image.png.a676aa5c2a679526b9a89804c307eff2.png

IMPORTANT: You will earn commision only if you have active subscrition when referred user makes purchase or renews subscription.

You can discuss anything related in this topic.

• Up Vote 2

5yHLAq4.png.fe12599556207371833ed1c2a93e24d5.png

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, i used the referral program but only got 4.9$ dollar instead of the 7$ (monthly)
you said you will fix it on discord last time, but i had no news after it + i have 2 friends that will buy now so waiting for it to be fixed

11 hours ago, Staymen said:

Hello, i used the referral program but only got 4.9$ dollar instead of the 7$ (monthly)
you said you will fix it on discord last time, but i had no news after it + i have 2 friends that will buy now so waiting for it to be fixed

Fixed.

5yHLAq4.png.fe12599556207371833ed1c2a93e24d5.png