EFT

39man

hey guys i have tried many ways to remove my hwid ban in eft 1- changed my ip didn't worked  2- formated all my drives and changed my ip didn't worked   3- formated all my drives and installed my windows in different drive also changed my ip didn't worked

spoofers cant be trusted sense it can be detected  without your notice  and you will get banned please i need help guys 

Buying a pc for new parts will do nothing. HWIDs are the serial numbers of the various components of your PC. The whole periphery can also be attributed to this, while no one knows what specific serial numbers the anti-cheat remembers in the database.
You have 2 options.
Plain. If you want to no longer play with cheats, you need to update your computer completely, in general, all the components. As for the periphery, I’m not sure, in any case, I haven’t heard from anyone so that for example the serial number of the monitor is listed, but anything is possible. In your case, most likely, the database remembered the motherboard, hard drive and RAM. But I recommend not taking risks and replacing all the hardware. And ip, of course.
Complicated. You will need a spoofer. Or bypass pc. In any case, study special forums. There are normal spoofers that will bypass the lock. It is also necessary to clarify whether the spoofer changes all the parameters of a specific anti-cheat. Ideally, write this yourself, or order on freelance. You will also need a VPN, because your ip will be constantly added to the database, with each new lock.

6 hours ago, TwisteD said:

@ MAESTROHANTER lol you have no idea what your talking about 

np, you can do anything as you know, if your method works - great. I received a lock from developers, where even the id of my mouse was recorded in the database. In another game, but in any case, if you know better then I don’t care 🙂

4 minutes ago, MAESTROHANTER said:

np, you can do anything as you know, if your method works - great. I received a lock from developers, where even the id of my mouse was recorded in the database. In another game, but in any case, if you know better then I don’t care 🙂

all they ban is serial id for drives, battlestate isn't the one who bans u when it comes to a hwid ban its battleeye lmao. and in every single game all they ban is drives. so u did something wrong brother

On 1/25/2020 at 5:19 AM, MAESTROHANTER said:

Buying a pc for new parts will do nothing. HWIDs are the serial numbers of the various components of your PC. The whole periphery can also be attributed to this, while no one knows what specific serial numbers the anti-cheat remembers in the database.
You have 2 options.
Plain. If you want to no longer play with cheats, you need to update your computer completely, in general, all the components. As for the periphery, I’m not sure, in any case, I haven’t heard from anyone so that for example the serial number of the monitor is listed, but anything is possible. In your case, most likely, the database remembered the motherboard, hard drive and RAM. But I recommend not taking risks and replacing all the hardware. And ip, of course.
Complicated. You will need a spoofer. Or bypass pc. In any case, study special forums. There are normal spoofers that will bypass the lock. It is also necessary to clarify whether the spoofer changes all the parameters of a specific anti-cheat. Ideally, write this yourself, or order on freelance. You will also need a VPN, because your ip will be constantly added to the database, with each new lock.

Can confirm, this guy's clueless. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...