EFT How you cheat

Same here , waiting for a slot to open 😅

Although I'm not new to tarkov cheating so I'll tell how I used to cheat.

No labs at all. I avoid labs cuz too many fellow cheaters and it's a waste of time.

Shoreline is a good map to look for goodies and kill pmc's , especially now that ledx spawns in there.

Interchange will always be in my list for goodies, that place is full of valuables and with hideout being a thing, you can find tons of hardware supplies in there.

Reserve is okay for gluhar and a few raiders but that's it.

P.S I avoid killing pmc's unless they are in my way.

On 12/15/2019 at 11:56 AM, IWantCheatsIsAscam said:

Greetings, 

Just wanna know how the community is taking the cheat, what do you do to win, what looting spots do you go to, if someone is coming around a corner how do you handle it? 

Make a small discussion on how you are playing the game. 

I wonder how long do you play eft. By the questions i assume you are pretty new. Im playing with esp the same i play normally. I kill pmc's which i encounter, im not going to hunt them down to another side of the map. I mostly play reserve, so first thing i check if there is a gluhar, if hes, i go there and try to kill them, loot them and extract, i dont even farm items on queens building. 

20 minutes ago, Dzeimsas22 said:

I wonder how long do you play eft. By the questions i assume you are pretty new. Im playing with esp the same i play normally. I kill pmc's which i encounter, im not going to hunt them down to another side of the map. I mostly play reserve, so first thing i check if there is a gluhar, if hes, i go there and try to kill them, loot them and extract, i dont even farm items on queens building. 

how are you handling the cheat being down? I dont even want to play tbh.

1 hour ago, Dzeimsas22 said:

oh ive been playing for over 2 years now, cheating every now and again. get a crap ton of gear and stuff, stop cheats and come back later. 

• 9 months later...